Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Im going to be ok!

J asked me how's my work coming along...wellll...my life is beginning to look normal again after the gruelling week. Just had to sort out my priorities to get the right balance. Although work is a bit teeny weeny complicated and for awhile, i thought i would probably suffered mild heart burn by week end, but nothing of that sort happened..thank god! True to my sayangs prediction, ive sailed my first week test with flying colours!

I may have added few new rules and brainstorm new ideas that are logic to me alone, but i did get the job finished on time and that's what matter most, right? Although i must thank my senses, which as always are incredible...ahem!...to avoid being in some tight spots. No thanks to a green monster in the office which we can bitch about it later...

But in all, I must say that im quite pleased with meself for a job well done...im patting myself in the back now..heh! Good way to end the year, eh?

p/s that reminds me, my gf went for a job interview in HSBC last week...dia kata separuh mati kena taro but that coming from a person who said the same thing about separuh mati dengar i berceloteh sepanjang hari...now it can't be that bad, can it : D