Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dateless....

Nope, i failed in my task to tempt my dearest to watch cinta. Since most of my f&f have watched it, im left with the miserable task of finding hard for my next mangsa...damn! i never like to watch movies alone. did it once or twice back during the student days but somehow it left me with empty feeling afterwards having noone to share that moment with...nahhh...im way too people oriented to go alone...seriously! if left to devise things alone, you'll never know where that might lead me.

Similar to that one time when i left myra alone in my room, aleh2 bila bukak pintu bilik, yarabi, bilik macam tornado lalu and muka myra penuh dgn my newly acquired lipstick...wahhhh! There was one time when i had few hours to kill before meeting my dearest, so there i was walking along piccadilly, when i was hit by a suiside brainwave to watch an xxx movie in soho..it was effing cheapo, so apa lagi, nak cobalah....never again! bila duduk je, i noticed that it was full of men and when i said men, ya'a, men tengah dating men and doing an x rated version movies of their own..lahabau...i didn't immediately left though, mungkin out of curiousity or a shock to the nervous system rendered me temporary paralysed but what made me calibut was the fact that i caught the eyes of a perverted guy smiling smiling at me and gesturing me to sit with him......oh situasi yang menakutkan yang mampu membuatkan bulu2 di badan berguguran....never again!!!!

So that my dearest people, is one of the reason why sepet should never be left alone...u'll never know!!!!heheh.