Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, December 29, 2006

Last but definitely not the least!

Happy New Year and Eid-Dul Mubarak to all my chummys. Unfortunately I will not be in town to celebrate both days. My mum had a sudden flash of inspiration to 'tukar angin to PD' and party there instead...alahai...back again to that polluted seaside, whats with the impending rain and the probability of banjir. So persoalannya again...swimsuit or bikini?...tapi its raya...cam tak sopan gitukan...good ole swimsuitlah nampaknya...shucks!

This will be my last muse before we enter 2007. I hope what we have wished for year 2006 has come true, I know mine did : D

Lets pray that 2007 will be a blast year for all of us!!

p/s I thought I have watched my last movie of the year, whatdaya know? Im watching CINTA tonite with da family...hah! finally!..i know, i know, bring buckets of tissue!!! I will.......................NOT!...chewah, eksyenlah pulak tu... : )