Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My crowning glory!


I'm officially bengang! So what if i want to colour my hair? Its my hair and im entitle to do whatever i want with it, i nak botakkan ke, or i nak colour pink ke, its mine and mine alone. Who are u to tell me what i can or cannot do...blahlah!!!!

Im sure the above is similar to all of you, may not be hair but something else? I happened to think that burgundy strawberry is the in hair colour now...so yes people, that's the colour of my hair now..a bit too much especially in the place where i worked now...but what the heck....im making a fashion statement!

But what gets to me is some old extended family members who felt it was their duty (not my parents or my dearest) to lecture me about how it is sinful to colour the hair...u know, cannot bawak sembahyang and all....helllooooo! My ibadah is between me and my god, who are u to tell me that because of this, i will rot in hell.... lu sapa?

Im sure a lot of you was or are in this situation kan? Sweat not coz i I happened to know for a fact that if its permanent colour, the molecule is bigger thus the smaller water molecule can sip thru....chewah...sepet the science genius is in the house!

Eiya, betul! Tak tipu! Benda ni aku belajar masa kat Boots in Bayswater, ada makcik Arab bagi talks on the permanent hair colour thingy...it makes sense, no?

So armed with this knowledge, i shot down my makciks (respectfully of course!)..terdiam dia org...yeah, me with my verbal diarrhea...so sue me.....