Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Puppy love!


I was cleaning my room yesterday when i stumbled across a box full of junks from yesteryears. Flipping thru, i discovered some long forgotten love letters dated back umpteen years.

I remembered the first time ever receiving a hand made card when i was 6 yrs old from a fellow kiddymate. It had pictures of hearts and tiny flowers and untidy scribbles of ‘saya suka awak'…ish budak kecikpun pandai nak mengorat ..this guy actually came back into my life when i was in form 2 after searching high and low for me...amazingkan..but alas it was not meant to be coz he definitely turned out quite different from that cute little boy i remembered....yeah i can be cruel sometime, i know, so sue me... past is best forgotten!

Back in my good ol all girls school, we always have candy daylah, flower daylah, song dedication dayslah...our interact club was quite active in organising events as such. It was kinda popularity test to see who will get the most...not a healthy affair..but hey, what the heck, masa tu masih budak lagikan, popularity was part & parcel of growing up. So I did get my share of pressies, quite a lot as I recalled…from my assortment of pet sisters, admirers, best friends (our gang was called the G22 and am still close to most of them). Tu belum lagi when the event was extended to the neighbouring all boys school…hmm, lagi best.

Ada one time tu, during form 3 when I had blossomed quite nicely, I received valentine flowers dedication from 2 different guys and the next thing I knew I had agreed for a date with both guys for valentine..dont ask me how that happened..actually I do…both of them were cute and I didn’t want to say no to any of them for fear of turning them off…the logic of a 15 years old girl!! bodoh sikitlah masa tu…bah humbug!

Anyway me and my partner in crime came up with an ingenuous plan of her pretending to be dating the other guy and were having a tiff and every 15 mins she will interrupt my date pretending to ask me to talk to the other guy on her behalf. I had adrenalin rush dashing back and forth in YC between my two dates…..phewww…never again I tell you…I was quite crazy back then…. One of them finally caught on but he was quite nice and understanding about the whole thing…what with me swearing I only said yes out of fear..chewah, berlakon konon! Dasar penipu!!!

But not all was good memory. In college, I left a card from an admirer laying around in my dorm. Little did I know that this guy already had a girlfriend whose bff was my dorm mate. Wah…apa lagi, perang besar couple tu and ended up with the girl shouting at me for being a cock tease! Celaka betul…memang sueylah masa tu…macamlah its my fault boyfriend dia gatal and tergila2 kat aku…ah fuck youlah...pandai2lah jaga boyfriend sendiri.Im sure some of you would have remembered this incident kan kan kan...bloody hell betullah...because of one foolish guy with crooked teeth, my reputation of being miss goody two shoes was dented....bastard!

It has been awhile since I last received an impromptu card or flower from anybody, not even my dearest (excluding time kawin, kat hospital or birthdaylah). Last was prolly during uni days, so long ago..hint! hint!