Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

6 more days to go….

I miss my point of reference for just about anything!

I miss talking to her about nothing in particular!

I miss her bebelan!

I miss her ear splitting banshee-like scream!

I miss watching her transformed from human to tiger in split seconds

I miss her cooking!

I even miss her whirlwind activities!

I miss mum!

These past few weeks, out of habit, I find myself dialing home many times during the day but to find another voice answering the other line and then I remembered that she’s not here which will make me a grumpy and miserable bitch throughout the day! I honestly cannot imagine life without her. 6 days couldn’t come fast enough…

Funny eh? I don’t exactly spend a lot of time with her since I got my own family to look after, another household to run, another set of family (in-laws) to visit, live a life..etc. I don’t remember missing her this much when she left for Mecca or other places in the world but there’s something different with this trip. I actually drew a heart shape on the date she’s suppose to come back…aww gaddammit, macam dating mak je bunyinya!

Is it the age factor or is my pms making its round again? If it’s the latter, then please be warned!