Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Double joy!

My girlfriend gave birth to a pair of twins yesterday morning. I embraced the news with mixed feelings. Happy for her coz her longgggg wait is finally over, jealous coz I’ve always wanted twins and she beat me to it and sad coz remembering and missing those late nights talk we used to have, growing up sharing our wishes for the future back then…last century. Gosh, how time flies and we are both mummies now. Strange!

My dearest have been bringing work home thus robbing my blogging time. My karma finally caught up with me coz I got tonnes of work at the office now so no more blogging in the office too…shucks!

Last weekend in between shoving ourselves up my crazy sister’s throat, El with our undivided attention until she couldn’t stand us anymore, we managed to squeeze in time to watch the latest Spielberg masterpiece, Transformers. Ohmygod! I am so going to buy the original DVD and keep it! Mak suka hokay!!! Giler best ok! Bring back all those yesteryear memories. I was disappointed though that the famous song did not resurrect. You know, the Fran Drescher nasal toned catchy jingle “Transformers! Robots in disguise….” Wonder what would a Proton Juara transform into???? A washing machine!!!! Hold on…..it IS an upside down washing machine on wheels…

We also rekki a potential land investment at Sg. Lui, Ulu Langat which boast of mature orchard with a small stream going through it. Perfect! Now to find money…how ah? Got any ideas or not? Gadai bodi ka? Laku ka?

Mum has requested us to babysit crazy sis, Pink since she’s going off for a month to help crazy sis, El to settle in down-under. Good for us coz we can spend the time surveying potential future homes. Did I tell you that I have decided to move out from that tempat jin bertendang and find somewhere closer to KL.


Heyyyy, did I hear sigh of relief? Sob, kecik ati mak tau..! You want me to crawl under the table and sulk now issit? Sampai ati you ols. Ok, ok, I can’t pretend not to be happy with my recent decision. It is tiring to commute 25km daily fighting tooth and nail just to get on the train. I’m targeting to move early next year kot…depending on how fast my dearest friends can answer my SOS call to help find a nice pad to buy!

You’ve watched MTV Cribs kan…. I want one of those lah to swap with mine… Tolong ah!