Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, July 09, 2007

Love-Hate!

** This is a sober post to complement the monday blues.... Proceed ahead with caution. Dullness ahead **

It was inevitable that cheeky bom bom’s sport day was postponed to August just when I thought I could escape when my baby fell ill. Fate? Could be…no one is immune to it and you just cannot escape. Bloody hell, I got exactly 1 month to brush up on my emceeing skills. Is there an idiot proof guidebook on how to be a really fantastic mistress of ceremony…quick! I need feedbacks!

Anyway, last Saturday we checked out this really cool and fantastic new eatery in town called Bora Asmara in Sg. Penchala just after Mofaz. I think it’s affiliated to Bora Ombak in Ampang. Anyway, look at the pictures here! Beautiful right? (posting pixs later, got problem with internet) Go and check it out but don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you about the food. Load of crap!! Even my foodtarian niece could whip up something better! They must have spent thousands to beef up the place but did they had a memory lapsed when it came to food taste? And the drinks! I never knew anyone could botch up in mixing drinks…my mocha literally got no sugar and I don’t even have a sweet tooth (*read bull crap here*).

But don’t just take my word for it. Who knows, by the time you go, they would have employed a new chef coz I’m sure we were not the only table whose taste buds were compromised!

To add insult to injury, on the way back home, we forgot that most malls were going to have midnight sales spree thus got caught in the notorious KL traffic jam. Tak cukup siang hari but malam also got some nocturnal human being who wants to go shopping, not just at night but midnight!!! You know the saying; you just can’t beat em so join em? You really can’t blame me when we came back with trunk-full of god knows what? It’s the traffic that made me do it! Not because I’m a shopaholic…no sir, not me, na’a, never!! *denial mode on*