Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, July 20, 2007

What's in your bag?


So now that you’ve sort of know me, we are practically dating now, let's get a bit intimate with the insides of my bag. That sounded a bit naughty didn't it, oops!

So what does minah sepet have in her bag?

Too much!

Sheer craziness had inspired me to dig deep inside my purse and expose everything that is inside. Be afraid! Be really afraid!

Maybe this will force me to take some things out and perhaps throw some things away or just stop carrying them. My bag feels like it weights 50lbs and my dearest makes fun of me for carrying around a bottomless pit of a bag. So here we go....

This bluish geometric tote bag is one of my favourites out of the 39 I own, and it even has a sweet leopard-print lining which you unfortunately can't see. These are some of the items that I carry with me all the time or they are placed in my bag for certain activities:

1. sunglasses (ops in the pix is not mine but my dearest. where’s mine? *looking around*. you see! mana tak berat? I’m the official balaci to carry other people stuffs)

2. reading glasses (surprise! surprise! I’m actually short sighted!*tapi malu ngaku*)

3. my cell phone (which is pretty useless though coz I hardly pick up calls or make calls)

4. lipsticks (loads of it – different colour for different outfits or depending on my mood)

5. MAC compact powder (brand penting ni coz it’s good on my sensitive skin. Kulit mak ni tak mainlah brand yang beli kat pasar malam RM10 dapat 3 tu *walaupun sebenarnya di celah2 gambar tu ada terdapat bedak sejuk brand apatah tapi yang bentuk dia empat segi depan dia muka cina zaman dahulu tu*)

6. fold over hair brush with compact mirror (it’s the best, so compact that it doesn’t take up space *sebenarnya malas nak cari kalau dia bercerai berai, leceh*)

7. name tags (penting wo, without it, I will surely be kicked out of the office)

8. mini purse (love it because of the design and the things that I can put in every nook and cranny of it)

9. eye liner and mascara (being sepet, naturally I cannot live without them)

10. thumb drive (can die without it)

11. MP3 (lagilah boleh bunuh diri kalau hilang) and batteries for it

12. keys (kalau takde, boleh meraung depan rumah mengalahkan Azean Irdawati berlakon and boleh terus rampas best actress award dari Fasha)

13. strepsil/sweets (breath must be wangi all the time, nanti org cakap dgn kita, tutup hidung, malu banyak wo)

14. perfumes (didn’t I say I’m anal about smelling nice all the time?)

15. tissue (to discreetly wipe off snot, boogies, tears and sweat)

16. earring (incase yang di telinga terhilang)

17. pad (ehehe..woman stuff, you know, just incase)

18. hair bands

19. sewing kit (life saver babe!)

20. matches (just in case I need to light fire?)

21. pen/small notebook (to jot down nombor ekor incase of accident? utk orang lain, not me?)

22. watch

23. leave in hair conditioner (for that sweet fresh smell)

24. rexona (manalah taukan. kalau kejadian tutup hidung seperti di atas berlaku, nanti dah kena pulak angkut kain baju semua balik kampong and tanam jagung!)

25. and of course my precious camera without which I can’t take this picture!

Of course these are items that are always in my bag. But if during outing with cheeky bom bom, aha, then that’s another story. Don’t be surprise to find water bottlelah, susulah, drink packetslah, food stuffslah, sockslah and sometimes even baju!
If he wasn't too heavy to carry, I would have loved to pack in Prince in the bag too!

God, looking at the list makes me exhausted. No wonder my right shoulder is lopsided a bit. This was a good exercise to minimize ‘isi kandungan’ my bag but the problem is, I think I need all of them….or at least eventually! Aish….

So now that you have seen what is in my bag...what is in yours?

Eh chop! Can this be a tag? Why not you readers go do this exercise in your own blog and expose yourself *grin* (no pun intended). This should be fun!!!