Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

KL today!

How often do we play Good Samaritan, doing random acts of kindness in society these days? Now I don’t mean to sound like a tree-hugging hippie here but that’s the sad fact. People are getting too full of themselves these days I think.

Really!!

This morning when the traffic light was about to change to green, a car next to mine honked at a blind man crossing the road. I thought I had seen everything but this really take the icing off the cake lah people. I really could award this driver ‘asshole of the year’!!

I was so surprised that it took me few minutes to realize that it was clear to move. Perhaps everybody was as stunned as I was coz nobody honked at me. Mak rasa nak turun kereta and hempuk the sorry ass guy. Just because he was driving a Merc doesn’t give him the right to leave humanity behind. Eh reallylah, I hope one day god will punish him for what he just did…dumbass. Tak suka tau macam ni….


Maybe he was in a hurry coz isteri nak beranak ke or kucing nak beranak ke but still! A blind man? Few more seconds will not make any difference. Macamlah within that fews seconds you can pecut and sampai to the moon! Bongok betul!

Sorry to all, I wanted an outlet to let off my steam so excuse the french!

Anyway, I would like to offer my condolences to whomever reading this blog who might be related to those who perished in the Nuri crash (one of them was my colleague’s brother). I honestly hope the govie will replace the Nuris soon before another fatal accident happens.