Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Scared silly!

Oh btw, because of this stupid motor mouth of mine, cheeky bom bom’s teacher has asked me to emcee their kiddie sports day this coming Saturday. My last emcee job was for Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston’s wedding (Yeah Right!!) and I’m pissing in my pants! Mak takut……! I requested the teacher to assign it to someone else. Oh no no no, other parents have other duties. We have reserved this part especially for you *grinning, eyes gleaming with evil*…bitch!
I wonder if I’ll be Sunday’s headline….

“ Kerana terlalu gementar, seorang ibu pengsan semasa mengacarakan majlis”
p/s I smsed to her teacher yesterday to inform her that cheeky bom bom is down with fever and might not make it to the sport day. She replied with a big 'HA HA, GOOD ONE!'. Eh, dia tak percaya pulak....could it be she saw cheeky bom bom running around the house yesterday laughing with her friends, fit as a fiddle?...damn! How do I get myself out of this situation...cow dung betullah!