Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

CTOS!

"Because of them (CTOS), thousands of people cannot apply for loans for homes, cars or education." Taken from NST

Mr Kayveas is making it sound as if the bank, which is incidentally the one taking all the risks, is nothing more than an innocent bystander. Don't the banks have their responsibility and role to play? They are in the business after all and like all businesses, they have to pick and choose their customer. If you choose to deal with any Tom, Dick and Harry, you would close down your shop faster that I can atchoo! And because of his love affair with the media glory, my phone hasn’t stopped ringing! Thanks a lot for robbing my blogging time! Benci mak...

p/s talking about Harry, I've booked my tickets for the opening show of Harry Potter..heheh, jgn jealous ye!