Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monster rage!

If you were driving on the Saga highway this morning in a red Waja, I just wanted to let you know that you suck at driving.

Why do people love tailgating? OK, so I am driving in the right lane at a decent speed and passing people on the left, then someone will get up all in my butt. So I see them in the rearview and say, "OK, Mr. Up My Butt, I will move to the left and let you pass because you obviously have a pregnant lady in the car or you really need to go the gents."

Here is the part where I get all road raged. When I move to the left and continue at the same speed, they don't pass me. This makes me crazy. They just stay at the same speed, only now, they are not dangerously close to violating my innards. But what makes this even better is when they then move into the left lane to continue the tailgating. I think I need a bumper sticker that reads, "I am not the pace car, you F1 loving asshole. Get out of my face"

p/s I noticed that my entrĂ©e lately are not so happy thoughts eh? Hell…blame it on PMS..bear with me kay!