Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, August 02, 2007

2 people sits on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G

A friend of mine asked me what my definition of true love was. I couldn’t answer her on the spot. You can Google the subject and receive thousands of meaning but to me it all sounded a wee bit too stringent, too structured and some sounded pathetic & crappy which didn’t leave much room for non-conformity and spontaneity. So after much thought, I give you minah sepet’s definition of true love…

True love is……..


When a woman wakes up without her makeup the morning after (air liur basi and all); you still love her

When a woman walks around naked with her hanging breast slapping her knees and her tummy jiggling like Jabba the Hutt with her every sway; you still love her

When a guy manages to shoot everywhere but the toilet bowl; you still love him

When a guy sits with his legs widespread on the sofa watching football with a protruding belly so big that without the mirror in the bedroom he can’t see his nuts, losing hair follicles until the scalp is as shiny as his chromed wheel caps but still acts as if he is Sivaji The Boss; you still love him

When the moment of truth dawns on you, you take a look at the person sleeping next to you snoring like a bull that has lost its horn, and then you say to yourself “I love this person!”

Now that is love.

To me, it’s just a matter of give and take…. What I give u take lah!