Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Isi Karangan-rangkap kedua!



Ok, my Saturday was a busy day. A very crazy day. It just isn’t my day if it didn’t start with any kind of drama. I woke up very sudden with my dream still fresh on my mind where I was the centre of attraction at the annual dinner because I was only wearing a ribbon, a red hat and nothing else! Why? Beats me! I don’t know why too.

Anyway, I got panicked, jumped out of bed, went to the closet and sighed in relief knowing that the dress that I had picked for the night was safe and sound. Then my day started…yada yada..mandi manda..yada yada..cooked breakfast…yada yada..grocerries shopping at Tesco…yada yada…bought shoes for the dinner...yada yada…bought paints..etc.

By the time we got back home, it was already 2pm, quickly whipped up lunch, feed the rest of the family, rest a bit and by then it was 4pm. I took my bath and thoroughly scrubbed my hair (I was planning to just let my hair flows down the dress. Then it happened!

There was a rip in my dress!!!!

A rip in my dress!

I nearly fainted from panicking! If ever there was a time I was supposed to die from panic attack, that would have been the time. 3 more hours to go and there I was practically dismantling the wardrobe to find another dress.

I found one! But encountered another problem.

It has mandarin collar which means I have to ‘sanggulkan’ my hair. With my favourite hairdresser being so far away (the down side of living kat tempat jin bertendang) and time is definitely not on my side, I had no choice but to find a local hair saloon. I must have spent at least half an hour trying to find a suitable looking hair saloon which never once crossed my mind was going to be difficult to find. But it was and I did eventually found one.

I told her what I wanted and she said yessiree. 20 mins into the job, she still hasn’t got it. My head was hurting with too much hair pulling and poking hair pins. I was already upset over the dress, tense because of the time limit, so you really cannot blame me when I suddenly just stood up, gave the hair dresser RM10 for her effort and just left without explanation. I was so upset over her incompetency that I just didn’t trust myself to say another word without being rude so I just let it be!

Got back home, completed my make up in record time and attempted to sanggul my own hair. Considering my inept ability at hair styling, I think I did pretty ok.

According to my dearest, I looked ravishing (of course I was holding a scissor then, to trim off the escape tendrils). By 7pm, we were ready to roll!

Check out the bulu mata!