Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dreaming of pillow and bed!

Oh man, I am tired right now. I'd kill for a nap. But then I'd probably feel all guilty for killing someone just to get something as simple as a nap, so I doubt I'd be able to sleep. And I'm not sure killing anyone would ever result in getting a nap. You can't kill someone and get sleep. Well, I mean, you could kill someone and then go to sleep, but you wouldn't get sleep from killing them. You could get PDA or an iPod from killing someone, but not sleep. You could get a bed and a pillow from the person you just killed as well, I suppose, but the actual act of sleep would not be gotten from killing anyone.

Ok, I'm rambling nonsense here. I'm really sleepy, so sue me!

So! What's up everyone?

Like I said, I am tired. Last night we got back late because of the Australian fireworks display at Putrajaya. Sufficient to say there were lotsa Ohhh and Ahhh and Ohhhh again..wtf! Then got stuck in the stupid traffic jam driving back home...wtf!

I'm really sleepy and the stupid wet weather offers no help!