Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm a wuss...yet another time!

We had a PTA meeting few days ago to discuss the upcoming sport’s day (the one which I’m supposed to be MC, incase ya’ll have forgotten…damn shit) and I was feeling really really sleepy. The ‘cikgu besar’ was droning on and on about who has to do what and bla bla bla and mak being so mengantuk, was just about to doze off went I noticed something black darting across the room and I quickly jumped up the chair and scream ‘TIKUS’! (don’t laugh but I’m really not fond of Cik Ti due to past experience which has traumatized me to this day) Turned out it was just a black kitten but the silence that followed my shriek was deafening!

Stop laughing you!

I stammered my apology citing my lack of sleep for the reason, climbed down the chair, sat down and fiddled with my fingers.

Finally the silence regained but I could hear silent giggles and clearly see everyone shivering so hard, trying to contain their laughter. The ‘cikgu besar’ even teased me about the extra activities I did the night before that had made me so sleepy.

I was mortified; it was not funny at all. Obviously it didn’t stop there. I was still being teased till the end of the meeting.

Aiyoh, don’tlah tease me…..small my heart you know….! It's not often that I can be a drama queen...give chancelah!