Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rambling nonsense!

So I recently have started going to the gym. And even more recently, I started going to the gym during lunch hour (I prefer to go back home early), so it's nice that there aren't that many people there. But there is this one dude who I seem to be on a similar schedule with. He is the kind of guy that looks like he throws elephants for a living, and when he works out he sounds like he is shitting lava. So he's huge and loud. He will also talk to himself when trying to lift the entire gym. He'll be like, "Come on! Yeah! Grrr!!!!!!"

The other day I heard him from across the gym, and I heard him say, "What do you want for dinner?" I was so excited because he was actually talking to his muscles! But then I realized he was on his cell phone asking someone about dinner. Ok, so it’s not that funny! But now every time I see him, I picture him standing in front of the mirror talking to his muscles about dinner.

"What do you want for dinner? Grrr! Need a refill on that juice? YEAH, you DO! Roar!! Would you like fresh fruit on your French Toast for an extra push up? Come on!"Oh well.

That's about all I have to report to you. I'm off today to get meself a haircut. Chiao!