Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, August 10, 2007

Shit happens!

Well, actually this post has nothing shity in it lah….one of those sajer sajer moments.

I just want to let you know about the seventh stall in the ladies toilet in Sogo. People enjoy it, because it is the farthest away from the door. You know, so it feels the most private (and also the cleanest). Well, lately it has become fairly disgusting.

First, someone wrote on the wall a few weeks ago. I’ve read many writing on toilet walls because it amuses me and keep me entertain whilst im doing my business. Some of them can be funny.

Anyway, someone wrote on the wall, "What country is this?" And below that is a "drawing" which is basically a very uneven decagon. As hopeless as I am in geography, even I am pretty sure this is not a rendering of any country. It's just some hoodlum that wants to get a dialogue going on whilst crapping. So her question goes unanswered for a few weeks, but then the other day, an answer!

Beneath the question "What country is this?" now reads, "Yourbuttistan?"

See what I mean by funny :D

Have a great weekend folks!