Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Behold-Mistress of the Ceremony!

2 hectic days last weekend and I got to unwind by attending a 2 days course. Ahh…the balance of life!

What I learned over the weekend:

My debut as MC went quite well! I wasn’t as witty as Ellen Degeneras or as I wanted to be but most importantly, I did not screw up. Good enough for me to accept another MC stint in September *crazy*.

Cheeky bom bom is at the age where she’s embarrassed to be kissed/hug/cradle by her parents in public in front of her friends *bummer*

I’ve discovered another talent that I could probably put to use…face painting! The foodtarian birthday bash was on Saturday and my dearest sane sister trusted me enough (read me! not the crazy sisters! but me!) to leave my dobby mark on the poor unsuspecting victims…err…the children!




And today? Today I can barely see the top of my desk! Have a good day ahead guys… :(