Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hair mop!

I just got a haircut and I noticed a lot more grey hairs on the cape. Damn you, job!

Today's stylist wasn't a talker, so I was happy about that. She just asked the usual questions and I mumbled the usual, "Not too short, mumble mumble, just don't mess it up, please."

She did a fine job. I might even go back. I am like a one night stand for hair cutters. I rarely go to the same person twice. I used to go to this auntie in Melawati that I liked. Although, she was a talker, she could cut a good head. But I stopped going because she did a botched up job on my dearest that I was forbidden to go there again.

Anyway, today's chick asked how I would like the cut. As usual I would be combing the hair book from front to back to select the hair styles that I might like. One minute I would be thinking that I would want curly hair, next minute it would be straight long layered hair, then within next few seconds my choices would range from short wavy hair to medium crew cut. But when the moment the hairdresser asked me the question, my answer never varies!! I would say, "just trim a few inches."

That’s the reason why I still have the same hairstyle as I did Jurassic years ago!