Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Penutup Karangan!

Gray? What gray? My house is white all over and it felt just like when we first moved in 5 years ago. Don’t ask me how it happened! The actual ritual of choosing the paint colour is a big blur to me now. Did I agree to the colour? Was I being hypnotized? Was I colour blind? Was I even there??? Oh well…!

BTW folks, I saw a head of hair today that startled me. I even gasped out loud at the atrocity. I think you could see this rats nest from space actually. NASA might be looking into it as we speak. This woman just didn't need to do this to herself. I think she needs to pin a note to her shirt every morning that reminds her it is 2007 and not 1985. Not only was it big, but it was.... oh goodness.... it was frosted! GAH!! It was backcombed so much that her biceps have got to be legendary as a result. I just hope the big hairdo is not coming back in fashion!



Anyway, in addition to this post, I want to wish all of you, Happy 50th Merdeka Day and a long Merdeka weekend! I'll be at Putrajaya for the fireworks show. If you see me there, don't be afraid to holler!













SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN YANG KE 50 !