Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, May 18, 2007

And the winner is....

Just thought I’d drop by for a quick post today… life has been rather hectic lately (although the actvities are somewhat non-productive)

But my, my, my, what an interesting week this turn out to be.

E! channel

It’s been a couple of weeks, but I still can’t get enough of it. Although I have to wrestle with my dearest (for his channel 78) and cheeky bom bom (for her Disney & MTV channel) everyday but it’s all worth it. Now I can actually stop buying Woman’s Day, Hot, New Idea, Hello..etc! Ops, did I say stop? Oh no no no, never stop but reduce! Yeah, that I can do!!!

AF5
WTF! I’m not a big fan (yeah right!*rolling eyes*) of the show but now that the end is near, it’s quite interesting to note that this is the first time that I cannot gauge who will be the winner. Almost all the finalist is likely to come up top. Plus, trust astro not to divulge the percentage this week to add to the suspense..clever move! It will be an interesting ending this season so I will definitely tune in for the final. (Jangan kacau aku malam esok tau!)

….IDOL
Today is the audition day for my organization’s idol contest. This whole week, wherever I go, I can hear people humming under their breath (tengah practicelah tu). Since I have many friends who are entering, I’ve decided to hang around after work to give them morale support (*looking around* now where is that damn banner??)

By the way, reality shows constantly promise “the most shocking” results or events, but “American Idol’s” semi final show was really the most shocking episode of the show. Ever!! Melinda Doolittle ousted? What? Whaaaaaaaat? I sat dumbfounded in front of the television! So now, for the final showdown, it's down to either a beat-boxer or an over-sized Barbie doll that sings.

Anyway, as the saying goes…All work and no play makes diamond baby a dull woman. Agreed? Good. So I definitely going to enjoy myself with the above activities to make my week less dullish…hehe