Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, May 25, 2007

Puff! puff!

My gawd! I was actually robbed of my breakfast / brunch / lunch / chatting / blogging / bitching / gossiping time…this morning!

What have I been busy with? Wellllll, this morning my biggie boss wanted some infos by 3pm and after consulting my informers, I disclosed them to her but she was not satisfied coz she is so sure that she has read somewhere some additional infos which she cannot recall where she read it from!!! So I hit the panic button and literally hassled the whole world (really the whole world!!)! Few hours later… my infos remain unchanged and it’s already lunchtime. I’m in dilemma now, to tell her the same infos again would probably reduced her to think of me as incompetent but the thing is, I’ve ran out of sources to ask from. Bugger!!

Never mindlah, put aside the problem and let’s
bitch!

I was so hungry just now that I had to run to the cafe without being seen, grab any edible item within my reach like under 15 seconds throw the money at the cashier and run to my office, gobble the food up in the elevator. All under 10 minutes! Kesian ke tak kesian?

Go cafe after lunch hours and you can only lick the gravy of the empty food trays. That’s all that’s left. Gravy!! You think what? I’m Oliver Twist issit? Have gravy for lunch only ah? People can die you know. So that’s why I HAVE to get my lunch earlier. Or there will be no lunch at all. Else I will be very hungry and angry tau....hangry!

Anyway today my mum is taking cheeky bom bom for dancing class with Pak Ngah, the M’sian songwriter in traditional music. I’m just hoping that she will not turn out to be like her ‘spastic born with 2 left feet’ mother!