Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Breaking news!

Bugger! I just found out the scrabble score! The highest score was 429 and highest score for a single word was 95! The hell?? Man…don’t I just wish I can dig into the winner’s head to see where these brilliant strategies are coming from!! Thank god I chickened out from the tournament. My score would have definitely been biasa-biasa saja!

Btw, during the girls’ nite out, mak sudah termalu tahap cipan gaban okkkk! I accidentally said konek very loudly causing the whole damn café patrons to look at our table. Pundek betullah! I wanted to crawl under the table and let the earth eat me and left my remains to be eaten by the ulats and the kerenggas and the semuts that live under the table!! Or peel off someone’s face and stick it on my own. I fuck up big time tau!!! To cover my extreme embarrassment, I put on a very fake Scottish accent pretending I no nuts a single malay word…totally oblivious to the fact that few minutes ago I was practically punctuating my every sentences with very malay swearing words!!!


Confirm nak kena gi holiday gilerrr... Jom? Jomla.......