Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rocking my baby....

Cheeky bom bom cried buckets last night because I wouldn’t allow her to follow me for my girls’ nite out. My reasoning was that she has exam today went into deft ears drowned by her loud wailing. Anyway when I came she was already asleep. Later when I woke up at 3am to switch off the aircond, whilst straightening her blankie, she opened her eyes, took one look at me and started crying again!

The heck….?

Anyway, went to work as usual but I could not get her sad eyes out from my mind. By noon, sat back and look at what I’ve accomplished for half of the day and….nada! So I packed up and just left the office!

It made me very happy to hear she said ‘I love you very much mummy’ during our ice-cream tryst!

But it made me very unhappy to hear a friend who is a teacher, after the salary hike is now getting 3.5k monthly salary!

WTF!

I would gladly take a very significant pay cut if it means that I get to work for only half a day with long school breaks in between if it’s not for one crucial factor….

For fear that I might just be tomorrow’s news ‘Cikgu hilang sabar dan membelasah murid’!!