Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shit happens!

Today I’m very hungry and angry you know. I bought a somewhat lavish breakfast today u ols. 1 packet of Nasi Lemak and 3 karipap. Total RM2.50 selepas menggatal dengan pakcik jual nasi lemak tepi komuter station and dapat diskaun. So I went straight to office and put all my stuff in the pantry room. I went out for a while to do my morning business and gossip a bit with my other colleagues, came back only to find…..no food!!!!!!!

Who in the world could possibly steal my food???! WHO??!?!?!? I hope whoever that karipap stealer is will choke on my food; develop a stomach ulcer after that and get a permanent buasir up his arse and may he step on wet dog shit and gets shitted by pigeons every day! I got no breakfast now you know!!!!!!!!! I want back my nasi lemak and karipap!!!!!! Mak very hungry and angry tau!!! Bitch!!!!

Meanwhile…u ols go enjoy your lunch lah. Just leave me alone with my writers block syndrome here. I’ll be fine….i’m used to crying alone under the table…