Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

o'la la..paradise here I come...

Ahhh, island in the sun….

I finally managed to book our holiday to Pulau Perhentian. Because we are planning the trip during the school holidays , getting accommodation for a party of 8 adults was as easy as trying to convince the world that George Dubya Bush is actually intelligent. I discovered that many of my friends are also heading out to Terengganu for the coming school holidays. Coincidence? Or is it that great minds think alike????


After days surfing the net looking studying websites, pictures, forums and reports on Perhentian, it’s a wonder why most of us have NOT been there. The islands are amazing! And its bloody cheap too!! We spend hours watching the Travel channel on Astro dreaming of the Carribean lah, Hawaii lah, Bora Bora lah yet with great ignorance and foolishness we overlook these jewels right on our doorstep at a fraction of a Tahitian Holiday!

How many of us have actually been to these islands? Its about time we change our mindset and visit our very own treasures first before thumping our chests bragging about our trips to Blackpool ke Malibu ke Perth ke. Heck! I’ve been to all these places and Bali twice and they’re nothing compared to our Terengganu gems!! Not to mention Sipadan, Layang-layang. How embarrassing!! For the same price of a Korean Prada knock-off handbag (not that I have one-lah!*wink*) one could be spending a whole weekend in Paradise… full board plus Air Asia flights….u decide…. I shall definite keep u posted after my trip.