Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bowled over!

Next day, I was aching all over from too much standing up and actually had blisters from my high heels that I just had to take emergency leave, plus the babysitter went AWOL!!. Forced (or was it tricked?) my dearest to stay home too. Even cheeky bom bom played hooky from school *mama devil* muahaha. Got to finally bully my dearest to go to the dentist, the big baby!! Did some window shopping despite the blisters…women.. never learn!!!

Then on Saturday, during my dearest's office bowling tournament, cheeky bom bom tried her hand for the very first time in bowling. The bowling centre at the swanky Tropicana's clubhouse actually had lanes for children..without ‘longkang’ which is good for me too actually!!! She actually scored better than some of the ladies in the next lane! Her ball rolled in a very peculiar zig-zag route, really slow but still managed to drop 7 pins at a time. Shalin Zulkifli in the making? Talent wise I hope with better dental care of course!!! After a few frames my arms felt really heavy, as if it was stretched an extra 3 inches from me shoulders. I actually believed that I could scratch my knees without bending down! I wonder if this is what a Toll booth operator feels after a whole day’s shift.

On Sunday, during a neighbour’s birthday party, the host wanted to take picture with cheeky bom bom. The very moment the shutter bugs flicker her way, she started to arch her back, stiffened her posture and puffed out her chest and put on fake model smile…hoh! When asked by the host, she said that her ambition was to be a ‘popstar’! Hell no!!!!!! Not Britney! Not Jessica! No way!! Awww baby, please don’t send mama to an early grave, I got high hopes for you!!!


p/s I was Queen for the day during Sunday where all my wishes are my commands and my two slaves bravely tried to make them come true. Happy belated mother's day you ols!!!