Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, May 28, 2007

Seriously...?

Last Friday was the final leg for my organization’s idol singing contest. I was expecting lots of William Hung wanna be, tone deaf financial wizards with thick dark plastic framed glasses and suppressed personalities popping anti-depressants like M&M’s singing Chan Mali Chan or the musically challenged favourite, My Way! … Bankers should just be bankers rather than make a fool of themselves singing off key rendering the audience laughing shamelessly, so I thought. But somehow, with the right sound system set-up, lighting and setting in place, the finalists sounded quite good actually. I was seriously impressed!! Note the emphasis on the word finalists.

Cheeky bom bom had so much fun being fawned over my mum and the crazy sisters that she wanted to spend the night there. So the honeymooners seized the rare chance to catch midnight movie just to find us dozing on and off during the screening. If you have a soft spot for a loser with superpowers, profusely ejaculating white sticky bodily fluids all over New York … except onto his hairy untalented double-timing waitress girlfriend or if you’re a man with an ego the size of an amoeba that needs a serious blow-up (No pun intended..) than you might enjoy the movie but if you are a neutral moviegoer, I’d bet Spiderman 3 would make u an arachnophobia within the first 15 minutes of the movie. If you happen to follow the story, New Yorkers are in danger of these so called ‘Baddies’ who are actually related or have a grudge on Spiderman himself. To solve the problem, the most logical answer…. Get rid of Spiderman! Haven’t they thought of using Shelltox or Ridsect… Baygon works really well for me. Seriously bloody waste of money and time!

Picking up cheeky bom bom the next day, I flipped through the many wedding invitation cards. My god, have you seen the card designs nowadays? Seriously
awesome!!

We dropped by at Parkroyal to check out the FJB’s warehouse sale. Now that’s what I call a
seriously good bargain.

Btw, my dearest is still in denial that he has put on a bit of weight even though the hammock has now snapped twice!! Gedebok…aduuhh @#$%^$!?#! Serious need of crash dieting session.

And as usual, the house is once again in a mess, with us getting ready for our trip to the island this weekend! I want to bring the laptop but I kept on getting this image of the lappy being in water! So should I or should I not?? I’m seriously demented!